Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hurricane Leslie


This last week was tubular for sure! Jacksonville Beach was hit with head high swell thanks to sweet Leslie. Her gracious gift let me surf for three days straight, and it was a blast. I definitely caught some of the best waves I've had all summer. Tasty nugs! Leslie was such a blessing, it even caught the attention of Transworld Surf. Zander Morton claimed Leslie provided "a never ending buffet of barrels" fot the East coast. I now have an ear infection from being in the water so much, but it was well worth it.  Here are some pictures provided by Void Magazine.






I think a Jags win would have been the only thing that could have made last week flawless. My blood pressure was way too high watching them play the Vikings. The Jags played decent. I was actually impressed with quarterback, Blaine Gabbert. I just wish the receivers were more on point. Redemption is this Sunday in Jacksonville against the Texans. I'm going to the game, so the Jags better not disappoint. If I'm "all in," then they should be too!


No comments:

Post a Comment