Monday, September 17, 2012

Media Monday: Goonies, Creative Sandbox, and The Avett Brothers


I'll begin this Music Monday with a movie quote from one of my childhood favorites, The Goonies. This movie was an inspiring film when I was young. What kid didn't want to go on an adventure, act like a pirate, beat the bad guys, and find buried treasure? The Goonies is a classic, and the quote I'm pulling from the movie is just as great! Mikey once said, "Goonies never say die!" I love that quote. It makes me feel like a rebel, an outsider, and ready to conquer the world.


Interesting news on the Google front. Ever heard of Google Creative Sandbox? It's awesome. From my understanding, it's a way for creative agencies to post the story behind campaigns. According to Adweek, "With Creative Sandbox, agencies can upload their work as well as case studies explaining the campaigns." It has already attracted over 55 agencies to showcase the creativity, work and planning it takes to develop a great campaign. To read more, visit http://bitsylink.com/?KMZSC.



I leave you with The Avett Brothers! They just released their brand new album, The Carpenter. I just bought the album, and already listened to it three times through. Personally, I think it's one of their best works. They're playing in Gainesville on October 25th, and you can bet I'm going!

No comments:

Post a Comment