Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bonnaroo 2012: Top Five

I don't know why I've been torturing myself by watching this year's Bonnaroo performances on YouTube. Lack of funds, an advancing graduation, and an internship have kept me away from one the greatest music orgies this world could ever witness. Yea, I said it, music orgy. That's exactly what Bonnaroo is; great music colliding, partying and getting freaky! Watch out Bonnaroo 2013, because if I land a big boy job you can bet I'll be returning to the farm with style, cash and an RV. Until then, I will be watching these five performances religiously on YouTube, because in my opinion, they display the best of what I missed this year. Enjoy!

#1: Radiohead

#2: Phish


#3: Mogwai


#4: The Avett Brothers


#5: The Shins

No comments:

Post a Comment