Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekend of Joy!

Last weekend was insane! It started with "Dancing in the Streets" in Atlantic Beach. I had an excellent time beach cruising, perusing and dancing. Oh yes! I danced my ass off with the encouragement of a few margaritas. I met a very beautiful and nice lady who was definitely skilled in dancing... we danced... it was awesome. On Monday I witnessed one of the greatest shows of my life. Flogging Molly played at Mavericks. There, I was moving to a different tune, and that tune was aggressive Irish punk. Needless to say, I moshed for about half of their set. It was a freaking fantastic night! The only complaint I had was the feeling I experienced the following day. I felt like I had been ran over by a truck. Random bruises, random aches, but well worth it. Here's a little taste of my experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment