Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sky is the Limit

Just surfed for the second day in a row, and it has given me much love for where I am physically and mentally. I only have one month until I graduate from UNF! I'm so pumped up to see what happens after. There are so many things to look forward to. I feel determined, focused and ready for new challenges. With a recent triathlon under my belt, I have begun training for the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon. Crazy, I know! This recent craving for exercise has given me goals, and a feeling of health, energy and a new perspective on life. Besides working toward success both in work and athletics, I have planned several fun events for the near future. After graduation I'm spending some time in the Appalachian Mountains, either on the trail or in my family's cabin. This time will be spent relaxing, and reflecting on the past 23 years of my life and the many years to come. One event I'm exuberant for is the Rebelution, The Expendables, and Passafire show at the St. Augustine Amphitheater on August 19. Three of my favorite bands at one show means for an epic time. Another great band, SOJA, is playing at Mavericks in the Jacksonville Landing on July 29. So far it's been an awesome summer filled with surf, music, opportunity and life changes. I'm even pondering on the idea of getting a tattoo (hope my mom doesn't read this), the title of this slide is a big hint of what it might be. But, that's where my mind is. So much can happen in the next stage of my life, the sky truly is the limit!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment