Saturday, April 21, 2012

Music Evolution!

I'm a huge music lover! There's nothing like listening to your favorite tunes. I feel the music we enjoy is the truest form of individual expression. I love finding music that really speaks to me, so I thought it would be fun to post the top 10 songs/albums that have defined different stages of my life. I'm starting with freshman year in high school, because any music I listened to before this time shouldn't even be called music. Here it is, the top 10 songs/albums of Kyle Austin Jernigan's freshman year in high school. Let's take it back to '03.

  1. Keasbey Nights by Catch 22 (the whole album is a gift from God)
  2. New Slang by The Shins
  3. Bob by NOFX
  4. Such Great Heights by The Postal Service
  5. Don't Panic by Coldplay
  6. When The Sun Sleeps by Underoath
  7. What I Got by Sublime
  8. Say It Ain't So by Weezer
  9. Violins by Lagwagon
  10. Cute Without The "E" by Taking Back Sunday
So, there it is. If you're reading this, and haven't listened any of these songs, you must do your ears a favor by sampling these songs! 2004 will be up on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment