Sunday, November 4, 2012

SURPRISE!: Weekend Wedding Edition

Yowza! I haven't posted in weeks, but surprise! Two of my great friends, Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong (AKA Sam and Jessica) just got hitched this weekend. The wedding was flawless, and it was a great event that brought old friends together. I will forewarn readers, this is going to be a sappy post. This wedding stirred up some weird feelings. These emotions were comforting, yet unsettling, familiar, but strangely alien. My heart sank when Jessica, who was stunningly beautiful, began to speak her vowels. This was the moment where I truly realized that my two friends from high school were getting married. 

The ceremony sparked thoughts of the past and the future. I hope to find someone who I can really connect with. Someone who I can share my thoughts with. Someone who is beautiful on the outside, but more importantly, someone who is beautiful on the inside. 

I wish nothing but the best for you, Sam and Jessica. You, both, have a wild ride ahead of you, and I'm sure you will love every second of it.

I leave you with more sappiness. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment