Monday, October 1, 2012

Media Monday: Chrome Privacy, The Imp, and The White Buffalo

Google is finally catching up in the realm of Web browsing. But, this news is not what advertisers want to hear. Google Chrome has decided to add 'Do Not Track.' The privacy feature informs advertisers to not record user data. The change will certainly make it difficult for advertisers to target specific audiences. According to PCWorld.com, "Ad networks and sites aren't required to comply, but several of them do, and the U.S. government is now pressuring more companies to play along, including Google." To read more, visit http://bitsylink.com/?KNOTY.


Movie quote time! Actually, today I'm using a quote from my favorite show, Game of Thrones. I've turned into a huge G.O.T. nerd. In fact, I plan to dress as Jon Snow for Halloween. I just need to find a Ygritte. Ladies, any takers? Here's the quote from another favorite character, Tyrion Lannister. Tyrion once said, "My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind...and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That's why I read so much Jon Snow." 


I end Media Monday with a new folk and country favorite, The White Buffalo! Why didn't I discover them before I went to Bonnaroo? 

No comments:

Post a Comment