Sunday, July 1, 2012

Andrew Hem: Do Not Neglect the Art

I just realized I've neglected one of the key components of my blog, art. In fact, the last time I wrote about art was over two months ago. It's time get back up to speed! Art is something that has always inspired me, art has brought me to new worlds, art has made me question, art is something I can never neglect. The next artist I would like to share is Andrew Hem. He is a wonderful painter who embodies the uncertainty of my generation into every one of his works. His art focuses on vibrant characters with their own story, their own irresolution, walking on their own path. I feel a strong connection with his work, especially in my stage of life. I hope you enjoy my favorite pieces by this magnificent artist, Andrew Hem, as much as I do. Please take a gander on his website at http://www.andrewhem.com/.

Beginning of an era


Make the best of things


End of the tunnel


Get right back up


This road gets harder


No comments:

Post a Comment