Sunday, March 25, 2012

Moisture is the Essence of Wetness, and Wetness is the Essence of Beauty!

Derek Zoolander couldn't have said it better. Today I was sitting on the beach, just looking at the waves, listening to gulls, and enjoying a cool breeze. I love everything about the water. The ocean offers life in abundance. From sunbathed coral reefs to the bottom of the deepest trenches, life is everywhere. Water ignites an emotion in me that makes me feel at home.
I recently bought a fishing kayak. Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to take her out. Finishing school has occupied a lot of my time. This will change next weekend. I plan on taking time to relax and fish. I'm hunting for mangrove snapper, redfish, flounder, tarpon and a variety of other local fish. Water is truly a best friend, and if I don't get a chance to take the kayak out soon, I can always surf. Love the water, and water will love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment